There have been times in the past two years of working on this project, where I thought I might never get to say that, but it's true. I've finally completed all the animation on TEWP4.
That means I can finally finish up the music and sound effects, right? Well... not quite yet, unfortunately. My older computer, the one Ive been using for all my audio work, is being extremely flaky, and that means I'm going to have to upgrade from using GarageBand to using Logic Pro.
I'm not sure how fast that transition will be.
Ideally, my old computer will wake up one last time to mix the new voices that I've recorded, so that they'll have the right sound to them, (for some reason the new Amadeus is awful at raising the pitch of the voices.)
I would love to score the finished short in the same way I started it, but with the computer acting up I can't be sure it won't completely die before the score is completed.
For the time being, I'll experiment with using the new, severely limiting GarageBand. On the bright side, I've imported most of the instruments from the old one into it already, but it's very slow. I don;t think I'll be able to use it for the score.
Until next time,